Serving All of Your Home Cleaning Needs
Red Carpet Service of the Greater Kansas City Area, MO can meet all of your home cleaning needs with a professional crew and affordable prices.
Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
Upholstery, like carpet, can hold a large amount of pollutants, including dirt and dust. The dirt in upholstery is less obvious than the dirt and debris that is seen in carpet, so people tend not to clean it as much.
When companies are forced to adjust their budgets, upholstery cleaning is one of the first things to be cut. While this may save money up front, it may lead to future costs in employee health care, OSHA inspections and fees, and eventually new office furniture.
Not cleaning upholstery can be a health hazard, especially for those residents, employees, and customers prone to allergies and illness.
Fortunately, it is a problem that is easy to solve, and even easier to prevent, with regular cleaning of all of your upholstered furniture.
When you call Red Carpet Service for a free upholstery cleaning estimate, you’ll receive:
- Complete fabric analysis by one of our certified professionals
- Demonstration on a piece of furniture
- Estimate of total cleaning costs
- Upholstery cleaning
Air Duct Cleaning
Energy efficient homes and buildings trap bad air inside. Since the energy crisis of 1974, the American public has made a conscious effort to save energy. The typical U.S. home and/or office is tighter and more energy efficient than ever before. But these steps to prevent heat loss often have a negative effect.
Energy efficiency measures such as adding insulation, weather-stripping, caulking, and others prevent heat from escaping while simultaneously trapping bad air inside.
Our exposure to toxic materials is 5 to 10 times higher than it is outdoors. While outdoor air has a dilution effect on pollutants, indoor air tends to trap and intensify pollutants.
This can lead to what’s called “Sick Building Syndrome,” which refers to a variety of indoor pollution problems that adversely affect the health of the building’s occupants.
Symptoms of “Sick Buildings”:
4. Humidifier fever
6. Dry skin
7. Legionnaire’s Disease
8. Pontiac Fever
9. Eye, nose and throat irritation
11. Reduced concentration
Some indoor pollutants include:
1. House dust
2. Loose textile fibers
3. Human and animal hair
4. Human and animal skin particles
5. Decaying organic matter
6. Residue from aerosol cans
9. Dust mites
10. Biologicals (bacteria, viruses, fungi, etc.)
- Trained technicians connect a hose from a specially designed vacuum system to your ductwork.
- High pressure forced air whip is pushed into each vent that will push all the dirt & dust down into the main duct run.
- After the vents are blown down we take a small tool called AIRE-SWEEP and insert it in the main duct runs. The AIRE-SWEEP moves down the duct run each time air pressure is applied. This action sweeps dust, dirt, and grime back to the vacuum hose hookup and out into the machine.
- We then air wash the fan blower compartment, plenum, and air handling side of the furnace, and the air conditioning coils with air pressure and vacuum.
- Air ducts can be sanitized with disinfectant spray effectively killing mildew, mold, and bacteria.
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Look at your tile floor. Do you see grout that is dark gray to black in color? This is likely not the color it was when first installed and means it is time for a tile/grout cleaning.
We use the SX12 Turbo system for all of our tile cleaning. This new technology has revolutionized tile and grout cleaning, and enables us to clean deep within the grout lines and pores of each tile.
Removing this build up will restore your tile floor to its original beauty.
Allow us to make the exterior of your home or business shine. We can power wash exterior surfaces, landscaping elements, driveways, sidewalks, and so much more.